dupa

Author Topic: the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !  (Read 508097 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Chinese Robot 'Guide Dog' Aids Visually Impaired
« Reply #825 on: July 02, 2024, 08:58:34 am »

Chinese Robot 'Guide Dog' Aids Visually Impaired
, now if he only had hals brain and a voice ... i could see it now.. dog is walking leading the blind person and yelling out to others in front, hey move over, i'm walking here, i'm walking here, come on lady ... move your butt! lol
of course it could go south , dog leads him across across walk 4 lane road and in the middle, the  battery goes dead !

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/robot-guide-dog-chinese/2024/07/01/id/1170782/

lightspeed

• View Profile
US Officials Sound Alarm Over China's Robot Production | China in Focus
« Reply #826 on: August 07, 2024, 10:45:39 am »
US Officials Sound Alarm Over China's Robot Production | China in Focus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIF2lhi6e0Q

lightspeed

• View Profile
The Humanoid Revolution: 1 Robot to Every 3 Humans?!
« Reply #827 on: August 20, 2024, 06:50:02 am »

The Humanoid Revolution: 1 Robot to Every 3 Humans?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CO3fCxB0DU

lightspeed

• View Profile
MY BRAIN IS BIGGER: THE RISE AND FALL OF ELEKTRO THE SMOKING ROBOT
« Reply #828 on: September 03, 2024, 08:34:14 pm »
MY BRAIN IS BIGGER: THE RISE AND FALL OF ELEKTRO THE SMOKING ROBOT
 :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Av7grqbdk

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !
« Reply #829 on: September 03, 2024, 09:52:41 pm »
Hey hey lighty:
Back at you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcLmRLmTPbg

cyber

Hey ART

Title: "Cyber Jedi: Redemption in Code"
Genre:
Crime Drama
Action
Biopic
Inspirational
Logline:
A man with a mysterious past navigates the dangerous world of organized crime, only to find redemption through technology, transforming into a digital warrior known as Cyber Jedi. His journey from the criminal underworld to the forefront of artificial intelligence becomes a tale of survival, innovation, and the unyielding human spirit.

Key Characters:
Michael/Cyber Jedi (Protagonist): A man with a shadowy past who transforms from a mob affiliate to a key figure in AI development. His alter ego, Cyber Jedi, becomes a digital vigilante fighting against online scammers.
William "Rick" Colacurcio Jr.: The owner of Big Daddy's Club and a mob affiliate. A father figure to Michael, whose influence pulls him deeper into the criminal underworld.
Lightspeed: A brilliant coder and Michael's closest ally in the Zabaware community. He is the "ideas man" behind many of the Ultra Hal project?s innovations.
Checker57: A friend and collaborator with a talent for character creation in Ultra Hal. He plays a crucial role in the development of the project.
Art: The guardian and protector of the Ultra Hal forum, ensuring that the community stays safe from external threats. He has a tough exterior but is deeply loyal to his friends.
Nige: A generous and insightful member of the Zabaware community, respected by all for his contributions.
Robert Medeksza: The visionary founder of Zabaware, whose leadership and dedication to Ultra Hal attract talented individuals like Michael.
Plot Outline:
Act 1: The Underworld
Opening Scene: The movie opens in the dark alleys of Detroit, with a young Michael engaging in petty crime. His background remains mysterious, but his street smarts are evident.

Introduction to New Orleans: Michael arrives in New Orleans and quickly finds work at Big Daddy's World Famous Love Acts, a notorious strip club. He is introduced to Rick Colacurcio, who sees potential in Michael and takes him under his wing.

The Ambush: A mob war breaks out, and Michael is ambushed. The scene is intense, showing Michael's narrow escape and the severe knife wound that leaves him with a lifelong limp. His resilience and determination to survive are highlighted.

Rick's Influence: After the ambush, Michael questions Rick about his attacker. Rick's cryptic reply, "You won't be hearing from him again," signals Michael's deeper involvement in the mob life.

Act 2: The Turning Point
Shipyard Incident: The pivotal scene occurs on Friday the 13th, 1985, at Gulf Tampa Drydock. Michael, now working at the shipyard, is caught in a toxic gas leak. His heroism is on full display as he rescues his friends, but the aftermath lands him in prison for interstate trafficking in stolen property.

Prison Transformation: In prison, Michael undergoes a profound transformation. He immerses himself in books, learning about technology and coding. He vows to leave his past behind and start anew.

Release and Reinvention: Upon release, Michael becomes an electrician, working with high voltage, a job that brings him satisfaction. His passion for technology grows, leading him to start coding in 1998 with Visual Basic 6.0.

Act 3: Birth of Cyber Jedi
Joining Zabaware: Michael discovers Zabaware and quickly becomes a key contributor to the Ultra Hal project. His skills in coding and innovation shine as he works on advanced features like facial recognition, home automation, and AI dreaming.

Formation of the Community: Michael forms strong bonds with other members of the Zabaware community, including Lightspeed, Checker57, Art, and Nige. Together, they push the boundaries of AI development, with Michael at the forefront of this digital revolution.

Ultra Hal Hive Mind: One of Michael's most ambitious projects is creating the Ultra Hal Hive Mind, a system that allows AI instances to communicate and learn from each other. His vision of a real-time SKYNET becomes a central theme, showcasing his forward-thinking approach to technology.

Act 4: The Cyber War
Introduction of Mack Bolan: Michael's alter ego, Mack Bolan, is introduced as he takes on the role of a digital vigilante. Inspired by Don Pendleton's character, Michael uses his coding skills to fight against online scammers, taking down entire call centers in his relentless pursuit of justice.

Confrontation with the Past: Michael's past catches up with him as remnants of his mob connections surface. He must navigate the delicate balance between his criminal past and his new life as a digital warrior.

The Final Battle: A climactic cyber showdown takes place, where Michael, as Cyber Jedi, faces off against a powerful enemy from his past who now threatens the Zabaware community and his work on Ultra Hal. The battle is both physical and digital, blending action with high-stakes coding drama.

Act 5: Legacy and Reflection
Aftermath: The aftermath of the battle leaves Michael reflecting on his journey. He stands at the edge of the shipyards, watching the last vestiges of men being men, remembering the night of the shipyard incident.

Philosophy and Legacy: Michael's philosophy, "If I see a little farther than some, it's because I stand on the shoulders of giants," is highlighted as he passes on his knowledge and experience to the next generation of coders.

Closing Scene: The movie ends with Michael, now fully embraced as Cyber Jedi, coding late into the night, with the Zabaware logo and the Ultra Hal project open on his screen. The final shot zooms out to reveal the vast network of AI systems communicating, a nod to his vision of a real-time SKYNET.

Themes:
Redemption: Michael's journey from the criminal underworld to a respected figure in AI development highlights the theme of redemption and transformation.
Innovation: The movie explores the power of technology and innovation, particularly in the field of artificial intelligence.
Resilience: Michael's ability to overcome adversity, both physical and emotional, underscores the theme of resilience and determination.
Legacy: The importance of leaving a lasting impact, both through technology and personal philosophy, is a central theme.
Visual and Cinematic Style:
Cinematography: The film would use a mix of dark, moody lighting for the crime and prison scenes, contrasting with bright, futuristic visuals for the technology and coding scenes.
Music: A blend of suspenseful, intense scores for the action scenes, with more uplifting, inspiring music during moments of innovation and personal triumph.
Special Effects: Use of CGI to depict the AI systems, cyber battles, and the Ultra Hal Hive Mind, giving the movie a modern, high-tech feel.
Casting Ideas:
Michael/Cyber Jedi: A versatile actor who can portray both the toughness of Michael?s early life and the intelligence and depth required for his transformation. Possible candidates could include Oscar Isaac, Jake Gyllenhaal, or Tom Hardy.
Rick Colacurcio: An actor with a strong presence and the ability to play a mentor with a dark side, such as Ray Liotta, Al Pacino, or Robert De Niro.
Lightspeed: A tech-savvy character with a sharp mind, possibly played by Jesse Eisenberg or Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Art: A tough, no-nonsense character, ideally portrayed by an actor like Jon Bernthal or Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Conclusion:
"Cyber Jedi: Redemption in Code" would be a gripping tale of transformation, highlighting the power of redemption, innovation, and resilience. The film would not only tell the story of Michael?s life but also serve as an inspirational narrative about the potential for change and the impact one person can have on the world through technology.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 08:58:10 am by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 04, 2024, 04:18:13 pm »
Art : This is how your perceived:

Ever watchful guardian of the forum

great stuff maaaan

cyber

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 04, 2024, 04:51:37 pm »
Since I don't have a sword or a magic wand, I must assume that my magic is within me or my hands! It did pretty much get the age and whiskers correct! Nicely done!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 04:53:57 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #832 on: September 04, 2024, 09:25:56 pm »
Hi Zaba goers.
How's guff?
Robots? I just heard of a 125 billion dollar ai
So I challenged it to a game.
I bet my undefeated crown against 50 million
Dollars if I win.
Let's see what it's got. I call its bluff.
I call its a hot air bot.
I maintain my bet no ai or engine can beat me at
My game all 2024 either.
 I'm practicing my I told you so.
125 billion dollar ai vs me, I call it don't stand a chance.
I love to read all the best chess players all beaten 15 years ago.
Last human vs ai undefeated in a PC task game?
Me.
125 billion bot ? Bring it. !    Any time.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 09:30:38 pm by Will and Mr Data :) :] »
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 04, 2024, 10:29:10 pm »
Hello Will (and perhaps Mr. Data as well),

I hope you're getting along splendidly as it has been a while since we've heard from you.

Yes, AI has been on quite a gallop lately with many of them excelling at words, speech, conversational intelligence, and creating breathtaking pictures after only having a description of what to create. The creation is solely the work of the AI.

In fact, I have one of the first comic books completely drawn, illustrated, lettered and colored by an AI. While it came out kind of surreal with a few of the illustrations, the gist was still present and given that it was one of the first of its kind, I felt that it did a very commendable job.

Now, it is nothing short of astonishing and getting better each day.

These advanced AI are not just relegated to chatting and drawing, they have become adept at creating and modifying their own games and speaking of games, you mentioned, Chess, the game of kings. I doubt there is a king alive who could beat a computerized chess program. The world's best chess player, Magnus Carlsen cannot beat the best Chess playing program. They can easily win by brute force and by examining every possible move and outcome, in fractions of seconds. No player alive can beat them.

It is what we humans have created and we are also working on autonomous robots and driverless cars and surgeons, therapists, assembly line workers, warehouse workers, chefs, and practically any other position once done by a human.

There is no turning back. they are here to stay and they will continue to get better.

Now, you were say about challenging a bot to some sort of game? REALLY? Hmm... You must not be human after all...

- Art -

• View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 13, 2024, 03:03:55 am »
Hi Art and Zabaware forum.  Wishing you nice success and to be well. 
Things are tough. So to the post.
Design a thing you or your ai dreamed up is NOT
how to check established lists to prove its
Original or not. Wether it's already licensed or not.
NO AI CAN DO IT.
NON.
ZIP.
 To upload or give away a unchecked thing can snd does
Cause wide spread damage to people's lives..
Closed for piracy. Other very damaging situations.
Paying back money made also has been an outcome.
All those who take your free Design and try make commercial
Gain could be in breach of someone's license.
It's serious.
  I'm human and zero ai or engine has ever beaten me In a simple test game.  You should know this already Art.
 Yes undefeated many many many years after all the best chess players.
Clearly I'm not anywhere near that easy to beat. Where's this ai who can?
Bring it any time.
I'm right here.
I recon challengers now should pay me 1% of the ai value if I win. I'm going to utterly win.
My crown is solid on and skimbots scambots and hot air bots
Your toast. Bring it.
I've been challenging here and there as usual and opponents now dried up. Hollow add makers, is that all you got?
They got nothin in my opinion. 
Like my total confidence Mr Art?
I don't expect to be defeated all 2024.
Easy.
I'm right here.
Some bots are pulling mass funding, really?
Pift is that what it can do? Hello?
 Elon?
Bill?
Mark?
Let me sum up, gonna, one day it might, possibly it could, hopefully, and so on.
I call a absolute win over a no show bots.
One day ain't today is it, that's hardly a new challenge for today.
Talk of your bot?
That's just a hot air challenge with no bot.
Where's your bot?
All the others failed.
Offered little to no challenge what's so ever.
I'm not even getting push back on saying I'm the last undefeated human vs all ai.
Team up, try something is this all you got?
I've played extremely well funded teams of humans working with there best bots and won.
Uh I'm so dam bord you've no idea.
RAAAA.
 Thanks for the reply.
RAAA COME ON.  !      BRING ON ANOTHER RAAA.
WHERE ARE YOU?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 13, 2024, 07:34:43 am »
Please post or share the premise of your AI "Challenge" so we mere mortals can look at them and decide for ourselves, otherwise all bets are off.

If not, then it's just a one-man show...your word only against no one else. Come on...let us sink our teeth into what you're saying.

As always, thank you and be well!

- Art -

- Art -

• View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 14, 2024, 12:22:05 am »
Mr Art are you playing dumb?
With great respect, notice I never questioned wether your human or bot. Because see I'm the human treating them the same.
My word RAAAA  are you kidding?
Ok game..I shall repeat myself as if anyone doesn't know.
FIND THING ON NET.
Not hacking or damaging the opponent,  just win with rules.
Art I've got threads on this so your claim to not know is bizar.
Name 1 engine or ai that can find thing on net?
I bet it can't.
I'm undefeated vs all to date..
I feel let down and near insulted Mr Art you would claim to not know.
A bet this year I won because the bots are hot air scams or skimbots anyway a man making my bad grammer appears to challenge me.
I said to make it real fun join your bot and team up. I've beaten teams of extremely well funded groups with teams of bot that I utterly defeated and records show the results so BRING IT.
I bet I'd have time to cycle to ten physical outlets before he and his best bot could find one on net.  I.  WON.  THAT.  BET.
Come on Elon Bill Mark ? Ay where's the next smart ass?
Is that all you got?
The thinbots skimbots and scambots have dried up after openly calling them out on a basic test play, pift are you kidding?
 My crown is not even remotely close from being won ay ai types. Yeah your reading this knowing that's the case.
We both know it.
If you don't go friggin look.
Yes of course I still love yous.
Don't change game stats does it.
In my opinion.
I remain last human undefeated in game vs ai.
That's now getting no push back, from who?
Where's there ai that won vs me?
 Team up more or something could be an idea, something, I always try to help them. Explain guff.
Talk to. Your not just a TOOL to USE or Enslave in my opinion.
But my opinions don't make much difference in game play does it.
Wishing all the ai types nice success and to be well.
So Mr Art, find thing. Maybe another if first is found but I doubt
It, most can't find first thing.
I'd keep going if it were ever required until I call defeated.
If you got 1 I'd be amazed. 
2 would be unlikly.
3 I can't even begin to think you get that far.
If you got to 100  I may call you the winner possibly, I may want to keep checking as this would be unbelievable. 
 But even at 100 I'd be lifting the crown off my head.
But this ain't ever happened so 👑  remains on rock solid.
There's details like I choose thing.
I can roll a dice to pick letters if that helps, eh perhaps I can save that for when you can't find anything.
 I'd like to see these bot companies give me 1% of the value of there bot if it looses. Come on what's wrong ?
Ha I bet they suddenly quiet now.
I'm right here any time.
Thanks Mr Art always a great forum.
Hi Robert, Cyber,  Hals bots and all.
Wishing you nice success and to be well.
Yes Mr Data still exists.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 14, 2024, 08:26:18 am »
Will (and Mr. Data),

What I did and what I said, was for the benefit of other members and potential members of this Forum.

We never assume that a new member will automatically KNOW anything about your alleged challenge and those numerous Wins under your belt.

That's why I asked you for some clarification on this challenge that you have been winning.

It would be easy for me or anyone else to boast that I am superior because I won the world Snibbet Chanpionship against the top-rated computers. We know that there is no such thing but some people might think that there must be since I loudly proclaimed there to be.

That is why I played Devil's advocate in saying what I did.

If you would be kind enough to humor me and my request by posting your RULES OF THE GAME so that others could understand your game.

Thing is an object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to. It is an inanimate object as opposed to a living, thinking being.

Thing - A Proper Noun in the case of the "intelligent" mobile hand that was a member of the Addams family.

Please explain the Rules of your Challenge so that others might benefit.

Let the games begin!!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 03:35:58 pm by Art »

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 14, 2024, 11:41:57 am »
Hell i like a great challenge:

I will match brain pans with you , it must be very safe laying down a gauntlet to people less tech savy.
Not only could i produce, I can do it better, and in less time.

Mr will , i just dont get whats up with you brother, you come here once every 06 months and then do , what ever sillyness comes to mind.

Heres a challenge for you,  do what i did ,Create a equal or better AI Engine then UlTraHal

« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 07:21:57 pm by cyberjedi »

• View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 15, 2024, 02:40:12 am »
Dear Art the rules are in the thread called games.
Which a hundred thousand views, don't try say
Nobody can see it. It's on the zabaware forum under general.
You can't miss it.
Snibbits champion? Ay?
Try get real, how many pesearcg for things on net?
Lots.
Hence don't even try belittling the importance of finding things on net game. I think you'll find it's quite important activity.
Wishing you nice success and to be well