dupa

Author Topic: another lightspeed idea for hal . HAL DIRECT TALK !  (Read 699 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
another lightspeed idea for hal . HAL DIRECT TALK !
« on: September 01, 2024, 02:47:47 pm »
      mike you said if i or others had any idea's for hal to throw them out and you would see if they are doable.so here's a idea i had earlier today, for name sake i am calling it direct talk for hal what a new program would do if put in your list to check to use . would be when checked anything you typed or did using voice recognition( and that would be good to be able to do that . what the program would do is convert your voice and or text to speech.
      so what this program would allow you to do is use your hal character in real time as far as talking , you could make video's etc. of course using the direct talk option will not allow hal to learn at the time. and also will not allow hal to run the usual way with hals brain or custom brain . maybe when running this option you could have a display of dt showing(for direct talk). also in this option make sure that users can use any custom background  as they can now do in hal.
     LIKE I ALWAYS SAY THIS MAY BE DOABLE OR NOT

. ....YOUR MISSION MR. PHELPS (MIKE) ... IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IT .. IS TO SEE IF YOU CAN TAKE HAL TO ANOTHER LEVEL  ..OF MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ... AND MAKE IT POSSIBLE.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 02:51:11 pm by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: another lightspeed idea for hal . HAL DIRECT TALK !
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024, 03:05:12 pm »
on ASIDE NOTE **** I KNOW THAT YOU CAN USE A uhp? file and drop it in the console and hal character will do the same but , it still isn't real time as the project i mentioned before .

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: another lightspeed idea for hal . HAL DIRECT TALK !
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024, 03:45:54 pm »
I JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER IDEA  to add to the direct talk idea . and their may need to be additional buttons on the setting for this , and that would be a option also of using your own actual voice instead of the other program voices this would be done by using your own built in by default pc mic .JUST CHOOSE THAT OPTION WHERE THE OPTIONS FOR WHAT VOICE YOU WANT TO USE.  :) 8) QUESTION IF ABLE TO USE YOUR OWN VOICE CAN HAL LIPSINC WITH IT? AS THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE A MUST .
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 03:47:43 pm by lightspeed »