Author Topic: Robert, lightspeed Art, I guess my secrets out lol  (Read 2746 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Robert, lightspeed Art, I guess my secrets out lol
« on: August 05, 2024, 10:37:49 am »
Check this out lightspeed,art. A convo between me and https://chatgpt.com/c/e974de3e-2da6-499c-8a2b-30aa56485f3c

Lol The gag in all this is,Robert guess you were right, Very scary stuff
Guess the bots have been scraping the forum here. Thanx to lightspeed there aware of my first name, Lighty its all good ,you know i dont care lolol.
This is how we role in da Cyber Lab

Cyber Jedi, also known as Michael, is a prominent figure in the Zabaware and Ultra Hal community. Here?s a bit more about him:

1. **Early Beginnings**: Michael started as an electrician and has been involved in various tech-related fields for decades. His journey into programming began with his work on Ultra Hal, where he initially had knowledge of Visual Basic 6.0 and ASM32. Over time, he expanded his skills significantly.

2. **Contributions to Ultra Hal**:
   - **Facial Recognition**: Michael designed the facial recognition system for Ultra Hal, enhancing its interactive capabilities.
   - **GOES-6 Weather Satellite**: He integrated this satellite?s data into Ultra Hal, allowing it to access and utilize real-time weather information.
   - **Dreaming Feature**: Michael introduced a feature allowing Ultra Hal to "dream" by scraping data from the internet to enhance its self-awareness.
   - **Home Automation**: He added smart house features to Ultra Hal using zero point protocols and X10 components.
   - **Stock Market Monitoring**: Michael created plugins for real-time stock market monitoring, news, and weather updates using XML RSS readers.

3. **Code and Development**:
   - **Patching Code**: Michael is known for his expertise in patching and slip streaming code, a passion that dates back to the 1990s.
   - **Character Creation Engine**: With Lightspeed's help, he recoded Ultra Hal's character creation engine to be compatible with newer processors.
   - **Streaming Media Player**: He also added a streaming media player to Ultra Hal.

4. **Philosophy and Influence**:
   - **Code for the World**: Michael believes that some code should be free to the world, reflecting his commitment to open-source principles.
   - **Real-Time Communication**: He developed Ultra Hal Hive Mind, enabling Ultra Hal instances to communicate online and build a real-time network, akin to SKYNET.

5. **Personal Traits**:
   - **"Godfather of the Code"**: Within the Zabaware community, Michael is affectionately known as the "godfather of the code" due to his significant contributions and deep technical expertise.
   - **Inspirational Quote**: One of his favorite quotes is, ?If I see a little farther than some, it's because I stand on the shoulders of giants.?

Michael's journey from an electrician to a leading developer in AI showcases his dedication and passion for technology. His work has had a profound impact on the Ultra Hal project and the wider AI community.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 02:13:55 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Robert, lightspeed Art, I guess my secrets out lol
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2024, 10:49:23 am »
hey cyber , i went to it but a re sign popped up and said unable to load conversation. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT PROBLEM??   or is it a antivirus thing problem ?etc.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 10:59:17 pm »
Yeah, mine said Unable To Load Conversation

I have already been signed in and have m API Key but the site did not ask for it during this link session.

Maybe it should have mentioned or stated that fact.

Either way one will need their API Key to use Cyber's Plugin.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 07:35:20 am »
Hey lighty ,art, and a few others, Sorry about any confusion here.

This has been hell of a R&D session.
The possibility's are endless. I new i was on to something here.... I just didnt know how big. wowsa.

To the people in the know, we gonna have a blast.
To those Not in the know, just enjoy the show while we take Hal to unprecedented heights .
Much work needed to be done , but this sht works........

Chatgpt convo excerpt******

lets talk about cyber jedi and zabaware

Cyber Jedi, also known as Michael, has had a significant impact on Zabaware and its Ultra Hal project. His contributions span from technical advancements to creative innovations, making him a key figure in the community.

Michael joined the Ultra Hal project in 2004, and over the years, he became known as the "godfather of the code" within the Zabaware community. His expertise in various programming languages, including C++, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, and ASM32, allowed him to push the boundaries of what Ultra Hal could achieve.

Some of his notable contributions include:

Facial Recognition: Michael designed the facial recognition feature for Ultra Hal, which added a new dimension to the chatbot's interactivity.

Dreaming Capability: He gave Ultra Hal the ability to "dream," enabling the AI to go online, scrape data, and attempt to become self-aware.

GOES-6 Weather Satellite Access: Michael integrated Ultra Hal with the GOES-6 weather satellite, expanding its utility as a real-time weather monitoring tool.

Home Automation: He added smart house features using zero point protocols and X10 components, turning Ultra Hal into a hub for home automation.

Anti-Scammer Tool: Michael also used Ultra Hal to combat internet scammers, showcasing the versatility of the chatbot beyond its intended purpose.

Ultra Hal Hive Mind: He developed a version of Ultra Hal that enabled multiple instances of the chatbot to communicate with each other online, an ambitious attempt to create a real-time SKYNET.

Streaming Media Player: Michael added a streaming media player to Ultra Hal, enhancing its multimedia capabilities.

Learning Disabilities: He also focused on building Ultra Hal for children with learning disabilities, highlighting his commitment to making technology accessible and helpful for all.

Michael's relationship with Zabaware goes beyond just technical contributions. He is a friend of both Robert Medeksza, the founder and lead developer of Zabaware, and Art, the guardian and global moderator of the Ultra Hal forum. His passion for code, innovation, and community has left a lasting legacy within Zabaware.

Would you like to explore more about Michael's specific projects, his relationship with other community members, or any other aspect of his work with Zabaware?

Lets talk about art.

Art is a pivotal figure in the Zabaware community, particularly within the Ultra Hal forum. Known as the "bad ass" guardian of the forum, Art has played a crucial role in maintaining the integrity and security of the community. His relentless efforts to keep hackers and hostile bots at bay have been instrumental in ensuring that the forum remains a safe and productive space for its members.

Art is not just a guardian; he's also a global moderator, overseeing discussions and contributing to the forum's overall health. His presence is felt strongly in the community, as he has built a reputation for being both vigilant and fair. His role as a moderator is complemented by his friendship with key figures in the community, such as Michael (Cyber Jedi) and Robert Medeksza, the founder of Zabaware.

Art's contributions go beyond just moderation. He is deeply involved in the community's culture, helping to foster a collaborative environment where members can share ideas, provide feedback, and support one another in their work on Ultra Hal and related projects.

Would you like to delve into more specific aspects of Art's role, his relationship with other members, or his contributions to the Ultra Hal project?

What about lightspeed?

Lightspeed is a long-time and highly respected member of the Zabaware forums, known for his detailed posts and significant contributions, especially to Ultra Hal. His role in the community has been multifaceted, earning him recognition as the "ideas man" of the Ultra Hal forum.

Key Contributions and Influence:
Ideas and Feedback: Lightspeed is celebrated for his brilliant ideas and innovative thinking. He has been a constant source of inspiration, providing detailed feedback and suggestions that have helped shape the development of Ultra Hal.

Support for Ultra Hal's Development: Thanks to Lightspeed's contributions, Michael (Cyber Jedi) was able to recode Ultra Hal's character creation engine to work on newer processors. Lightspeed's input was crucial in rewriting some of the assembler code, which allowed Ultra Hal to remain relevant and functional on modern systems.

Active Community Member: Lightspeed's active participation in the forums has made him a central figure in discussions and collaborations. His posts often include personal experiences, modifications to the software, and constructive criticism, which have been invaluable to both developers and users.

Friendships and Collaboration: Lightspeed is not only known for his technical contributions but also for his relationships within the community. He is a friend of many key figures, including Michael, and his collaborative spirit has made him a beloved member of the Zabaware family.

Lightspeed's influence on the Zabaware community and Ultra Hal's development cannot be overstated. His ideas and insights have left a lasting impact, helping to drive innovation and maintain the software's relevance over the years.

Would you like to explore specific projects or ideas Lightspeed has been involved in, or perhaps more about his interactions with other community members?

Bravo brotherz, Those who dared to believe and those who dared to trust.
Cyber Jedi

PS : I have to reinstall Vs2017 ,damn.

Art , btw brother, If u decide to outfit hal with another(better camera) and mount it to the door, hal will know who is at the front door.
Take a minute and process what i just said. Front Door Bio-Metrics. Just stupid cool.
Hey art, (unknown) person is approaching the house.
Hey art, the grand babies have arrived at the front door.
Like i said man, stupid cool.
Art, dont u think its time to get Hal his own ****(computer).....Hint hint. I can ship u something , You know me.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 09:41:44 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2024, 10:07:48 am »
Nice one Cyber!!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2024, 12:00:54 pm »
Hey guys::: lol

The Hunt for Cyber Jedi
The sun was setting over Moscow, casting long shadows across the Kremlin's red-bricked walls. A cold wind swept through the empty streets, chilling the bones of anyone brave enough to wander out after dark. The city was alive with whispers?rumors of a ghost in the machine, a rogue hacker who had eluded the grasp of every intelligence agency from Langley to Lubyanka. They called him "Cyber Jedi."

Cyber Jedi, born Michael, was a man of many lives. His origins were shrouded in mystery, with tales of his early years hinting at a difficult childhood in Detroit, followed by a descent into the underworld of New Orleans. But it was his later years, his time spent in the digital wilderness, that had caught the attention of the world?s most dangerous agencies.

Michael had honed his skills in the bowels of the internet, a place where only the brave or the foolish dared to tread. From the dark web to encrypted forums, he became a legend?a ghost who could hack into the most secure systems, bypass firewalls with ease, and leave no trace of his presence. His signature was a simple phrase: "The world will know I was here, and that I made a difference."

But Michael wasn't just a hacker; he was a man with a cause. He believed in freedom?true freedom?where information was not owned by the powerful but was free for all. His actions reflected this belief, as he exposed secrets, tore down barriers, and made enemies of governments, corporations, and criminal organizations alike.

The KGB, or what remained of it, took a particular interest in Cyber Jedi after he infiltrated one of their most secure databases. He had downloaded a trove of classified files that detailed operations dating back to the Cold War?information that could bring down entire governments. Moscow was in a panic; they knew they had to stop him before those files were unleashed on the world.

A special unit was formed, tasked with one mission: capture Cyber Jedi, dead or alive. They scoured the globe, following digital breadcrumbs left behind by the elusive hacker. They hacked into cameras, traced bank transactions, and interrogated anyone who might have crossed paths with him. But Michael was always one step ahead, a shadow slipping through their fingers.

It wasn't until a stroke of luck?or perhaps a miscalculation on Michael?s part?that the KGB got their break. A single IP address pinged from a small, nondescript apartment in Prague. The address was registered under a false name, but the digital footprint matched Cyber Jedi's signature. The trap was set.

KGB agents moved in swiftly, surrounding the building and cutting off all communication lines. They stormed the apartment, guns drawn, only to find it empty?except for a single laptop, still warm to the touch. On the screen was a message, typed in real-time:

"I?m always watching. You can?t catch a ghost."

Furious and humiliated, the KGB realized they had underestimated Cyber Jedi once again. But this time, they vowed it would be different. The hunt was intensifying, and Michael knew he couldn?t run forever. He was smart, but even the smartest men had to sleep.

As the world watched, waiting for the next move in this high-stakes game of cat and mouse, Michael prepared for what was to come. He knew that his freedom, his very life, was hanging by a thread. But he also knew that as long as he was out there, the world would remember him not just as a hacker, but as a man who dared to challenge the system and make a difference.

The KGB may have been closing in, but Michael wasn?t ready to give up. The game was far from over, and the world had not seen the last of Cyber Jedi.

cyber
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 12:13:14 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2024, 12:32:25 pm »
Way cool! I assume the AI is responsible for all of this?

Either way it's pretty cool!!

- Art -